Five Fun Facts About Cedar Crest Ice Cream
Jul 01, 2021 (Westby, WI)
Happy National Ice Cream Month! Did you know you can enjoy a delicious scoop of Cedar Crest ice cream while you shop at the Westby Creamery Cheese Store? Served up in a cone or a dish – it’s the best way to cool off from the summer heat. Here are five fun facts to know about Cedar Crest Ice Cream:
- Like everything else in the Cheese Store, it is Wisconsin made! So you know it will be especially delicious. Plus, you will be supporting family-owned, Wisconsin businesses with every purchase.
- It is made in small batches to produce the premium quality ice cream Cedar Crest fans enjoy. Just like Westby Creamery dairy products!
- There are over 80 flavors of ice cream with additional yearly “Feature Flavors” that offer a unique and exciting experience.
- Cedar Crest Ice Cream Parlor in Manitowoc, Wis. serves ice cream fresh from their factory along with sundaes, shakes and malts. You will know you’re there when you see the giant cow out front!
- They invented “tracks” in ice cream. Elephant Tracks® was the first of its kind in the market and since then, they have created some of the most exciting flavors and names in the business – like Caramel Collision®, Coconut Explosion, Super Madness and Lady Bug®.
To learn more about Cedar Crest ice cream, visit https://cedarcresticecream.com/about-us/.