Ballin’ Buffalo Chicken Dip 🏀
Feb 24, 2023
Tip off your game day party platters this March Madness with ballin’ buffalo chicken dip. It includes several perfectly-crafted dairy products from Westby Creamery – cottage cheese, sour cream and sharp cheddar cheese. It’s guaranteed to be a fan favorite! Bonus: There’s no need to dirty up a bunch of dishes either – you can mix it all right in one bowl.
- 12 oz canned chicken or 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 8 oz Westby 2% cottage cheese or whichever cottage cheese variety you enjoy
- 1 cup Westby sour cream
- 8 oz or 2 cups Westby sharp cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 ranch seasoning packet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, add canned chicken and buffalo sauce. Mix until chicken is coated.
- Add in cottage cheese, sour cream and seasonings.
- Grate your block of cheddar cheese and add in about 1.5 cups to chicken mixture. Set aside remaining cheese. Then add in ½ cup of blue cheese crumbles and combine.
- Move mixture to a two-inch-deep baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. (Should be about ½ cup of cheddar and ¼ cup of blue cheese.)
- Cover dish with lid or aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, remove cover and broil for 3-4 minutes.
This dip pairs well with tortilla chips, celery, carrots, pretzels or served up in a wrap or salad.