Fabulous Veggie Pizza Recipe Uses Westby Creamery Sour Cream
Jun 29, 2020
Never have we ever had veggie pizza with so much flavor! This easy recipe gets its savory kick from Westby Creamery’s award-winning sour cream. Enjoy as an appetizer or trick your family on pizza night with this healthy dose of vegetables.
- 1 ½ tube of refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese – softened
- 5 tablespoons Westby Creamery sour cream
- 1 envelope of dry ranch salad dressing mix
- ¼ cup of fresh dill – chopped
- 1 small head of broccoli chopped
- ¾ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
(Vegetable portions approximate. You can load up or back off on vegetables to your preference as well as substitute listed veggies with your favorites.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees as directed on crescent roll package instructions.
- Spread crescent rolls across the cookie sheet sealing the cuts between each of the rolls.
- Bake according to crescent roll package instructions.
- Cool completely before adding toppings (You can also cool it and lightly cover with a paper towel and leave on the countertop overnight).
- In medium-sized bowl add softened cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dip; stir until fully mixed.
- Chop all veggies.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crescent roll base.
- Sprinkle dill on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Spread chopped veggies over cream cheese mixture.
- Cut and serve.
- Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.