Christmas Gumdrop Candy
Dec 13, 2021
By Jessica Rogers
This recipe is sure to stir-up nostalgic old-fashioned Christmas feelings that both young and old will enjoy! With just a few ingredients, this easy-to-make Christmas candy recipe creates bite-sized creamy marshmallow moments of pure Christmas on your taste buds. With a hint of Westby Creamery sweet cream butter and the iconic taste of spice gumdrops, you’ll be making many smiles this Christmas.
My family loves them, and I hope this candy becomes a tradition in your home as it is in ours. Merry Christmas from the farm!
- 2 tbsp Westby sweet cream butter
- 2 bags mini marshmallows (250g per bag)
- 2 bags white chocolate chips (225g per bag)
- 2 cups spice gumdrops
- In a medium-sized pot, melt butter, marshmallows, and white chocolate chips together until smooth.
- Roughly chop gumdrops and add to mixture.
- Spread onto parchment lined 9×13 pan and chill for four hours before cutting and serving. Store in a sealed container and enjoy!
-Jessica Rogers is a Westby Creamery farmer-owner who is sharing glimpses of farm life with us.