Delicious Pumpkin Dump Cake with Westby Sweet Cream Butter
Oct 16, 2020
Pumpkin season is in full swing. Introduce family and friends to this delicious and virtually effortless Pumpkin Dump Cake baked with Westby Creamery Sweet Cream Butter. This fall treat is the perfect mix of pumpkin and pecan pie, and it will have your mouth watering before it’s even finished baking.
- 30 oz pumpkin puree
- 10 oz evaporated milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Westby Creamery Sweet Cream Butter
- 1 cup pecans
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, sugar, cinnamon, and eggs into a large mixing bowl and mix together.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and pour the mixture in.
- Sprinkle the cake mix and pecans across the top.
- Thinly slice the butter and spread evenly over the top. (You can also melt the butter and pour it over instead.)
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until the center is set and the edges are lightly browned.
Let the Pumpkin Dump Cake sit for 15 minutes and enjoy. (Pro tip: add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream, or both!)