Westby French Onion Dip & Potato Chip Crusted Chicken
Aug 19, 2020
French onion dip pairs perfectly with the gathering of friends and family. Since some of those gatherings are on hold, bring the same taste to your dinner table with this amazing and perfectly crispy French onion dip and potato chip crusted chicken.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves or 5-6 boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup Westby sour cream
- 1/3 cup Westby French onion dip (For more of the French onion flavor, use 1/2 cup of French onion dip and about 1/4 sour cream)
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed potato chips (Use more or less depending how much breading you would like on your chicken)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- While oven preheats, flatten chicken breasts evenly and sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper.
- Combine Westby sour cream and French onion dip in a shallow bowl and mix.
- Crush potato chips and place in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in the sour cream and French onion dip mixture and then into the crushed potato chips.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray and bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. (For a little extra crisp, broil on low for the last couple of minutes. Keep checking on chicken until it is at your desired state.)