Mexican Street Corn Dip
Aug 29, 2022
This Mexican street corn dip will be a party hit, and you will feel great about getting to use several locally-produced ingredients. Westby Creamery dairy products are made with milk from 140 small family farms in Wisconsin and Minnesota, and the sweet corn and vegetables can be found at your local farmer’s market. You may need to double batch this one for a party larger than five.
- 3 cups of fresh, locally-grown sweet corn (If not in season, frozen or canned will do just fine)
- ¼ cup Westby sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 tbsp of Westby sweet cream butter
- ½ cup cotija cheese
- Jalapenos, chopped and seeds removed (However many your heart desires)
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt 3 tablespoons of Westby sweet cream butter.
- Add in chopped garlic and jalapenos. Sautee for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in sweet corn and cook for 8-10 minutes. Set aside once finished.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese and seasonings.
- Add in sweet corn, jalapenos and garlic to the large bowl to mix in with sour cream combination. Once combined, add in cilantro and cotija cheese.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Thank you for choosing to support local family farms! To find Westby Creamery dairy products at a grocer near you, visit our store locator here.