Shipping & Returns Policy
- Regular Ground Shipping (5-7 days) – Flat Rate $20
- Expedited shipping rates are dependent on destination.
- We ship UPS, FedEx, and USPS within the continental U.S. We use whichever is the most optimal method based on package destination.
- Orders placed after 10 am-Central Standard Time, will be shipped the next business day.
Shipping During Spring/Summer Months – Food Safety Notice
Due to increased chances of food borne illnesses in the warmer months, we require the purchase of an insulated cooler box and ice packs for ALL orders.
Frequently Asked Shipping Questions
- Do you ship to Post Office boxes?
No, we do not ship to Post Office boxes.
- Do you guarantee an arrival date and/or ship on weekends?
No, specific arrival date is not guaranteed. We do not ship on weekends or Federal holidays. 5-7 business days do not count weekends.
- Does cheese travel well?
Yes, cheese travels well! Always refrigerate cheese upon arrival, it will firm again as it cools.
- When should I choose Next Day Air or Second Day Air?
If shipping to California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, or Florida we strongly encourage you to choose Next Day Air or Second Day Air shipping to alleviate the risk of spoiled or melted cheese.
- Should I add an insulated box to my order?
Please use discretion when placing your order and choosing an Insulated Cooler box and ice packs. We are not responsible for product spoilage during transit if insulated box and ice packs and expedited shipping precautions aren’t taken by the customer at the time the order was placed.
- I live outside the Midwest. Should I be concerned about temperature during shipping?
ALL orders will be evaluated for temperature based on of shipping destination, the use of an insulated box, and the need to expedite shipping, upon order received. We will make contact with you to discuss options.
- How early should I order during the holidays?
We suggest ordering early during the holiday season to ensure any gifts arrive on time.
- What if my order is damaged when I receive it?
We will not be held liable for weather damage, damage due to actions/neglect by the shipping company, or damage by the receiver.
We would love to help with any questions or concerns! Please call us at (608) 634-3181 ext. 4.
Returns / Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with your order, please call us directly at (608) 634-3181 ext. 4.
Due to the perishable nature of our products, we are unable to accept returns. If you receive a damaged or defective product:
- Please contact us immediately but within 15 days of arrival.
- Please send a photo documenting the product damage to email@example.com and let us know if you are requesting a refund or exchange.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We will do everything possible in hopes of the perfect arrival of your package, but cannot be responsible for damaged or compromised product due to the following:
- Delayed deliveries due to weather or other “Acts of God”
- Incorrect addresses – Please be sure to include apartment, suite or floor numbers, as needed.
- Unopened shipments – meaning if a package arrived at destination and was set aside, not refrigerated for a duration of time. All boxes are clearly marked “Perishable”.
- Gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipment. Please notify recipient of the pending arrival of perishables!
- Items that have been discarded or consumed.